I know I haven't posted in a little while. OK, a long while.
So to make up for that, I'm just going to list, for your enjoyment, the things that I have to do before I leave on November 30th:
- Finish clearing out my apartment so the new people can move in (and make copies of the keys for them)
- Find a pair of shorts in NYC in the late Fall
- Go to Portland and Seattle for the weekend, have an interview for school, attend the open house and meet my "buddy"
- Try to get back the the thirty dollars EMS overcharged me for my backpack
- Finish my anatomy class (5 tests down, 4 more to go)
- Pack two months worth of stuff into the aforementioned backpack
I think that's it for now.
Maybe later I'll talk about the two babies that I saw get born over the last month. I apologize for the grainy camera-phone photos, but here they are:
No drugs. No problem. (No problem for me, anyway.)
3 days ago