Monday, October 03, 2005

Ah, airlines. If only I'd known that they would be the least of my problems.

There's so much to say, and so little time as I hide here in my mom's room. It's only matter of time until they realize I'm awake and come get me so I'll make it brief.

LA, 10/05

-There's no kitchen here, and they're having people over for dinner tonight and tomorrow. No one wants to talk about this or acknowledge the fact that they usually prepare fore these holidays weeks in advance. No one wants to come up with a Plan B either. Trust me, I tried.

-I had an asthma attack and had to go the ER at 2am last night for a breathing treatment.

-My aunt and uncle made me go to dinner at 5pm so that they could be home in time for Sixty Minutes. My aunt also made sure to tell me that the Rotary Club (of which they are members) is really gay-friendly. Hints anyone?

-I found my grandmother standing on a chair re-organizing her closet. I, of course, freaked out (she's 93!) and asked her to come down. She wouldn't, but she did let me take a picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to note that you have quickly become totally addicted to blogging. Two posts made while you're on vacatio. I knew this would happen.

Hope you're feeling better.